Zero Speed Switches for Conveyors and More
Phares Electronics Zero Speed Switches make a big difference, reacting quickly if your conveyor or other industrial machinery stops abruptly. Our compact Zero Speed Switch Sensors are big enough to keep your production lines flowing.
- Stop conveyor “domino” effect
- Prompt indication if an exhaust fan belt breaks
- Prevent your windmill from becoming a “runaway train”
- Make sure your production line is running at nominal speed
- When all you really want to know is, “Is my machine running or not?”
- Phares Zero Speed Switches do all of this and much more!
Compact, self contained sensor. Switches up to 5 amps. No additional control box needed.
- Magnetic Zero Speed Switch Sensor for conveyors and more
- Over speed, under speed or zero speed detection
- Isolated 5 amp relay contacts
- Contact arrangements: N.O./N.C. (form ‘C’), N.O. only, or N.C. only
- LED indicators for instant visual confirmation
- Precision trim pot for accurate relay set point adjustment
This rugged little sensor is big enough to get the job done!
Compact, self-contained sensor. Switches up to 1/4 amp. No additional control box needed.
Use the ZS09R Zero Speed Switch Sensor for switching logic inputs (PLC, VFD, DCS, etc.).
The ZS10 Motion Zero Speed Switch Module is an interface between simple on/off sensors and control circuitry enabling over speed, under speed and zero speed measurement. In short, the ZS10 Zero Speed Switch Module will turn a prox switch into a zero speed switch.
Simple On/Off Sensor + ZS10 Module = Zero Speed Switch.
The ZS11 Zero Speed Switch Module is particularly useful in applications where more than one sensor is used at a single point of measure to determine varying speeds. The ZS11 contains three relay outputs which operate via a single sensor input signal. Each relay output is adjustable, providing three independent speed level settings in one module.