Phares Zero Speed Switches
Zero Speed Switches for Conveyors and More
Phares Electronics Zero Speed Switches make a big difference, reacting quickly if your conveyor or other industrial machinery stops abruptly. Our compact Zero Speed Switch Sensors are big enough to keep your production lines flowing.
- Stop conveyor “domino” effect
- Prompt indication if an exhaust fan belt breaks
- Prevent your windmill from becoming a “runaway train”
- Make sure your production line is running at nominal speed
- When all you really want to know is, “Is my machine running or not?”
- Phares Zero Speed Switches do all of this and much more!
Compact, self contained sensor. Switches up to 5 amps. No additional control box needed.
- Magnetic Zero Speed Switch Sensor for conveyors and more
- Over speed, under speed or zero speed detection
- Isolated 5 amp relay contacts
- Contact arrangements: N.O./N.C. (form ‘C’), N.O. only, or N.C. only
- LED indicators for instant visual confirmation
- Precision trim pot for accurate relay set point adjustment
This rugged little sensor is big enough to get the job done!
Compact, self-contained sensor. Switches up to 1/4 amp. No additional control box needed.
Use the ZS09R Zero Speed Switch Sensor for switching logic inputs (PLC, VFD, DCS, etc.).
The ZS10 Motion Detector Module is an interface between simple on/off sensors and control circuitry enabling over speed, under speed and zero speed measurement. In short, the ZS10 Motion Detector Module will turn a prox switch into a zero speed switch.
Simple On/Off Sensor + ZS10 Motion Detector Module = Zero Speed Switch.
The ZS11 Motion Detector Module is particularly useful in applications where more than one sensor is used at a single point of measure to determine varying speeds. The ZS11 contains three relay outputs which operate via a single sensor input signal. Each relay output is adjustable, providing three independent speed level settings in one module.